Select a page
Our office is open during normal business hours
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we’ll explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. If you need to make an appointment to meet with staff, please call our office at 781-449-3346 and we’ll be glad to setup a phone or video meeting.
3. If dropping off, picking up or paying your bill, our staff will be on hand to collect your information.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely via our website. Click the Client Center button above and choose the Client Login Portal option.
5. You are required to wear a mask when visiting the office.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office. We will not shake hands or make physical contact.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our main office at 781-449-3346 and we will be happy to assist you.